Links

Monday, March 14, 2011

Brittany & Kyle

This was such a fun session! These two are so perfect for each other; they fit together like a hand in a glove. I didn't have to tell them exactly where each hand and foot should go, they just found a naturally good-looking pose! They really made my job so easy. I'm so excited for them to get married in May.
Look how adorable they are!



Every time I see this metal bicycle, it makes me laugh. Why does it say "Muscle Powered" when it doesn't move? So I thought this picture was funny.





Gorgeous ring.. Way to go Kyle!








2 comments:

PJ and Annie said...

SSSOOO cute!

Camille said...

I love the ones with the trees in the background. Beautiful!! Thanks for the sweet comment you made on my blog. I love your work too. Have fun Creating! Best to you!!