Links

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long Time, No Post

I must first apologize for lacking in posting. I had such a nice break, but now I'm ready to get back to work! And I have exciting news! Drum roll please...



I have a new website for my blog! I'm so excited about it; I've been working on this little project for a while now (seemed to be a little project, but really turned out to be bigger than it needed to). Here's the link: www.photographybycassie.com/blog. I know, original, right? I also apologize because I know it can be a hassle switching blogsites. I really appreciate you as a reader and you taking time to switch the address. I will no longer be posting at this address, so thank you again in advance for helping me switch!

So, check out my latest session on the new blog here!

No comments: